Austin resident since 1978 with extensive knowledge of the area through active community involvement
• A graduate of The University of Texas at Austin and former Austin area teacher; current school volunteer with valuable school system knowledge
• Kay makes it a top priority to stay informed and to have consistent communication in order to provide her clients with the best service possible
• Continued referrals from past clients and friends
• Excellent office and relocation support.
• Expertise in working with all types of buyers and sellers--first time home buyers, luxury homes and lake properties, resale, and new construction
As an agent who's an expert in this local area, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate here. It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information. I am eager to serve you. Here are some of the things I can do for you:
Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home
Sell a Home
When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.